Also check @freshleggings .
𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗢𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗟💜
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗡 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽, 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 🙌🏻
I hope you are enjoying your week as much as I do!
Love from sunny Mallorca, Anita.
𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗲 * 1 cup frozen blueberries
* 2 1/2 cups (625ml) rolled oats
* 1/2 cup (125ml) shredded coconut * 3 tbsp hemp seeds
* 3 tbsp chia seeds
* 1 1/4 cup (310ml) almond milk
* 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup * 2 tbsp almond butter
* 2 tbsp coconut oil
* 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 2 1/2 tbsp water) * 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
In a small saucepan, cook the frozen blueberries with a drop of water on medium heat until a puree is formed. In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and stir until well combined. Pour the mixture into a greased skillet. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh blueberries if desired.