[AD] YAY or NAY to Fridge Organisation? 😍
I am so excited to partner with @haieruk in their AMAZING initiative to reducing food waste. I am sharing my tips on how I organise my Haier Fridge which I have been using for a while now and I am super excited about. I can’t wait to share with you how I do my meal plans, tips and tricks on how to make healthy eating super easy and super affordable with zero waste.
Things I love about my Haier fridge:
1) Everything stays fresher for so much longer.
2) The amazing brightness and visibility
3) The space, I can easily store everything without worrying about space issues!
4) A dry zone which is for foods with low water content such as meat, cheeses and butter
5) The humidity drawer (humidity goes up to 90%) that keeps my greens fresh for so long (especially my edible flowers :-)). I don’t need to order flowers every week anymore!
6) The double doors and how I am neatly I can store my homemade nut milks and yogurt and juices
7) The massive freezer space which makes meal prep so fun and super easy and convenient (more to come in the following weeks). There is even a switch zone where I can change 1 of my freezer compartments into a fridge within 6 hours.